There are four categories of cabins/Suites in this Luxury train. The Cabins on the Maharajas' Express are the most Lavish among all the International Luxury Tourist Trains. The Lavish Interiors, distinct theme supplemented by the latest International safety features such as Electronic smoke detection system, CCTV, Pneumatic suspension for superior ride comfort will ensure your Luxury rail journey a truly comfortable experience you ever had.
The state of the art facilities in all the cabins of the train includes Live Television, Wi-fi Internet, Direct Dial International Telephone Facility, DVD player, LCD screen, wardrobe, Personal safe, air conditioning and en-suite bathroom facilities such as shower cubicle with running hot & cold water, W.C and basin. To make your stay Lavish and relaxed, we provide amenities such as bathrobe, slippers, hairdryer, range of Luxury toiletries made of essential oils.
Each car of the train is attended by personalized valets to provide you with attentive, friendly and un-intrusive service throughout your Luxury rail tour. The high ratio of staff to guests in the train ensures prompt services, should you need any assistance during the rail journey or during off-board excursions. No wonder these Lavish and unique features of this Luxury train has enhanced the comfort levels of the guests and aided Maharajas' Express to receive the internationally acclaimed World's Leading Luxury Train Award.
The train coaches of Deluxe Cabin are named after the precious gems Hakik(Agate), Firoza(Torquoise), Katela(Amethyst), Beruz(Aquamarine) & Pitoniya(Bloodstone) to indicate the lavishness present in the overall experience provided in the tour Packages of Maharajas' Express. The train has 20 Deluxe Cabins of which 12 are twin bedded and 8 double bedded.
Categories of Cabin available on Maharajas' Express
|Room Category||Twin||Double||Total Cabins/Suits||Passenger Capacity|
|Presidential Suite(has a double and a twin room)||-||-||1||4|
- Cabin Area : 112 Sq. Ft
- Double Bed Dimensions : 80 x 60 (In)
- Twin Bed Dimensions : 80 x 33 (In)
- Folding Writing Table
- Luggage Hold underneath the bed
- Live Television
- Wi-fi Internet (Subject to network availability)
- Direct Dial International Telephone Facility
- DVD player
- LCD screen
- Personal safe and
- Towels and linens changed daily or as per request
- Complimentary tea, coffee, mineral water and light snacks available at all times
- Dedicated butler service
- Shower cubicle with running hot & cold water
- Range of toiletries
- The Deluxe Cabins tariff of the respective packages will be inclusive of
- All meals, soft beverages, house brands of Indian wines, beer and spirits
- Guided off train excursions in deluxe coaches as illustrated in the journeys/ package
- Entrance fees, still camera fee, transport and services of a guide.
- Porterage at stations.
- Services not included in the tariff of the respective packages and which could be upgraded
- Optional private car and guide for all Off-train excursions
- Optional Tours
- Laundry Service
- The tariff of the respective packages does not include
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Optional Tours
- video, film and professional still camera fees
- Arrival and departure transfers.
- International and domestic air tickets,
- Pre and post tour accommodation and any tour extensions are not included unless specifically mentioned as part of the journeys.