A train almost half a mile long redefines luxury and comfort. It recreates the lifestyle of a princely era and provides an experience of lavish living. The Train that never falls short of royal experience provides various categories of cabins, one among them being the Junior suite. The train coaches of Junior suites are named after the precious gems Moti(Pearl), Panna(Emerald), Manik(Ruby), Gomed(Hessonite), Moonga(Coral) & Pukhraj(Sapphire) an indicator of lavish present in the overall experience provided in the tour Packages of Maharajas' Express.
The train has 18 Junior suites of which 12 are twin bedded and 6 double bedded. All the suites have large panoramic windows, so that you can savour every bit of magnificent India on your train journey. All passenger carriages come with airconditioning, the first of its kind in India and have state-of-the-art facilities like Live Television, DVD players, Wi-Fi Internet to name a few to keep you entertained through the royal train journey. Each coach of the train has a mini-pantry and manned by a valet to provide a lavish & personalized service during the tour packages.
To ensure your safety and well-being, the train has been provided with CCTV cameras, smoke alarms, RFID door locks and round the clock services of a Paramedic. Your tour package on-board the Maharajas' Express will be truly an experience extraordinaire.
Categories of Cabin available on Maharajas' Express
|Room Category||Twin||Double||Total Cabins/Suits||Passenger Capacity|
|Presidential Suite(has a double and a twin room)||-||-||1||4|
- Cabin Area : 150 Sq. Ft
- Double Bed Dimensions : 80 x 60 (In)
- Twin Bed Dimensions : 80 x 33 (In)
- Writing Table with two chairs
- Luggage Hold underneath the bed
- Live Television
- Wi-fi Internet (Subject to network availability)
- Direct Dial International Telephone Facility
- DVD player
- LCD screen
- Personal safe and
- Towels and linens changed daily or as per request
- Complimentary tea, coffee, mineral water and light snacks available at all times
- Dedicated butler service
- Shower cubicle with running hot & cold water
- Range of toiletries
- The Junior Suite tariff of the respective packages will be inclusive of
- All meals, soft beverages, house brands of Indian wines, beer and spirits
- Guided off train excursions in super deluxe coaches as illustrated in the journeys/ package
- Entrance fees, still camera fee, transport and services of a English speaking guide.
- Porterage at stations. - Services of an on-board tour director. - 24 hrs paramedic on train. - 24 hrs Butler service.
- Services not included in the tariff of the respective packages and which could be upgraded
- Optional private car and guide for all Off-train excursions
- Optional Tours
- Laundry Service
- The tariff of the respective packages does not include
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Optional Tours
- video, film and professional still camera fees
- Arrival and departure transfers.
- International and domestic air tickets,
- Pre and post tour accommodation and any tour extensions are not included unless specifically mentioned as part of the journeys.