Maharajas' Express Luxury Train Presidential Suite
Maharajas' Express, a train almost half a mile long redefines luxury and comfort among all the first class tourist trains. It recreates the lifestyle of an Indian princely era and provides an international experience of lavish living. Presidential Suite on-board this first class tourist train has 448 sq. ft of cabin area and the only one of its kind among the international trains. It is really the palace on wheels.
The Presidential suite is aptly named Navratana(nine precious gems) and has a living room, 2 bedrooms and washrooms. The guests on-board the Presidential suite has an exclusive 24 hours personal valet to provide with attentive and luxury service. This palace on wheels has been provided with latest international features.
The tariff of presidential suite is inclusive of an exclusive language speaking guide and Luxury car during the off-board journeys.
Categories of Cabin available on Maharajas' Express
|Room Category||Twin||Double||Total Cabins/Suits||Passenger Capacity|
|Presidential Suite(has a double and a twin room)||-||-||1||4|
- Cabin Area : 448 Sq. Ft
- Double Bed Dimensions : 80 x 60 (In)
- Twin Bed Dimensions : 80 x 33 (In)
- 2 Bed rooms
- Living Area
- Writing Table
- Complimentary Mini - bar
- Luggage Hold underneath the bed
- Live Television
- Wi-fi Internet (Subject to network availability)
- Direct Dial International Telephone Facility
- DVD player
- LCD screen
- Personal safe and
- Towels and linens changed daily or as per request
- Complimentary tea, coffee, mineral water and light snacks available at all times
- Dedicated butler service
- Shower cubicle with running hot & cold water
- Range of toiletries
- 24hrs personal valet service
- The Presidential Suite tariff of the respective packages will be inclusive of
- All meals, soft beverages, house brands of Indian wines, beer and spirits
- Guided off train excursions in an exclusive luxury car with independent guide as illustrated in the journeys/ package (exclusivity not available for boat ride)
- Entrance fees, still camera fee, transport and services of an English speaking guide.
- Porterage at stations. - Services of an on-board tour director. - 24 hrs paramedic on train. - 24 hrs buttler service.
- Services not included in the tariff of the respective packages and which could be upgraded
- Preferred Language speaking guide for all Off-train excursions
- Optional Tours
- Laundry Service
- The tariff of the respective packages does not include
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Optional Tours
- video, film and professional still camera fees
- Arrival and departure transfers.
- International and domestic air tickets,
- Pre and post tour accommodation and any tour extensions are not included unless specifically mentioned as part of the journeys.