Maharajas' Express Luxury Train Suite
A train almost half a mile long redefines luxury and comfort. It recreates the lifestyle of a princely era and provides an experience of lavish living. Maharajas' Express that never falls short to showcase the splendours of India. The suite room on rail is luxury redefined at 220 Sq. ft area. The rail coaches of Suites are named after the precious gems Heera(Diamond) & Neelam(Blue Sapphire) to indicate the luxury and splendours offered on-board .
All the 4 suites are double bedded and have large panoramic windows, so that you can savour every bit of Indian splendour on your rail journey. Each coach of the rail has a mini-pantry and manned by a valet to provide with attentive & prompt service.
The suite rooms are provided with additional features such as complimentary mini-bar and bath tub. The fare for the suite is inclusive of an exclusive language speaking guide and Luxury car during the off-board journeys.
To ensure your safety and well-being, the rail has been provided with CCTV cameras, smoke alarms, RFID door locks and round the clock services of a Paramedic. Your luxury vacation on Indian splendour, on-board the Maharajas' Express will be truly an experience extraordinaire.
Categories of Cabin available on Maharajas' Express
|Room Category||Twin||Double||Total Cabins/Suits||Passenger Capacity|
|Presidential Suite(has a double and a twin room)||-||-||1||4|
- Cabin Area : 220 Sq. Ft
- Double Bed Dimensions : 80 x 60 (In)
- Separate Living room and bedroom
- Upholstered arm-chairs with side table
- Writing Table
- Complimentary Mini-Bar
- Luggage Hold underneath the bed
- Live Television
- Wi-fi Internet (Subject to network availability)
- Direct Dial International Telephone Facility
- DVD player
- LCD screen
- Personal safe and
- Towels and linens changed daily or as per request
- Complimentary tea, coffee, mineral water and light snacks available at all times
- Dedicated butler service
- Bath Tub with bath salts
- Shower cubicle with running hot & cold water
- Range of toiletries
- The Suite tariff of the respective packages will be inclusive of
- All meals, soft beverages, house brands of Indian wines, beer and spirits
- Guided off train excursions in an exclusive Luxury car with guide as illustrated in the journeys/ package (exclusivity not available for game safari and boat ride)
- Entrance fees, still camera fee, transport and services of a guide.
- Porterage at stations. - Services of an on-board tour director. - 24 hrs paramedic on train. - 24 hrs service.
- Services not included in the tariff of the respective packages and which could be upgraded
- Preferred language guide for all Off-train excursions
- Optional Tours
- Laundry Service
- The tariff of the respective packages does not include
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Optional Tours
- video, film and professional still camera fees
- Arrival and departure transfers.
- International and domestic air tickets,
- Pre and post tour accommodation and any tour extensions are not included unless specifically mentioned as part of the journeys.